Just like we snub the importance of things available for free like, Water, Air and our Natural Reserves. We often ignore the ‘inspiring stories’ we could learn from our own people.
“Everybody is capable of more than they know right now”
Today I am going to share another ennobling story of how this girl has knowingly utilized the power of her determination, visualization and consistency to achieve a pre-decided goal. You may employ this technique for realization of any of your goals too 🙂
Mudita, one of my very close friend had once got determined to lose weight and then without any professional help she had lost 21 kg in 18 months of time. I am definitely not sharing her diet plan or the exercise routine she had followed here. Just pay attention to how she has planned her journey which was easy and fun 🙂
I know many of us may have similar stories around us.
And my point is, that everybody is capable of more than they know right now.
She has simply utilized the power of DREAM, the very five steps to reach any of your goal:
- Dedication – ‘Running will make you become healthier’ is known to all, she just simply got dedicated to it 🙂
- Responsibility – She held herself responsible for each and every action she took, that also meant walking an extra mile to make up for the “Rasmalai” she ate 🙂
- Education – Educated herself with the best ways to lose weight from internet. “Self help is the best help”.
- Ambition – She aimed to get fit before her planned vacation, which actually gave a deadline to her Neuro system to achieve the goal in time.
- Motivation – By seeing the improvement in herself and celebrating her small little wins, she kept herself motivated. “Motivation is a daily dose required to achieve your goals”.
You never do anything which is not interesting. So to keep her enthusiasm, she had created milestones to achieve during her weight loss journey and with every target weight mark she had gifted herself a small tour 🙂
- Her first grant was a trip to Bangkok, which she had celebrated with her family, before going there she had actually visualized herself in that fit shape which really helped her 🙂
- Then her little toddler’s birthday 🙂
- And finally her trip to Singapore 🙂
Keep getting inspirations from your surroundings and do share any other inspiring stories with me too 🙂